Saturday 15 June 2013

WITH LOVE, FROM YOUR DIGITAL LOVER

Dearest sweetestbootilicious4eva@lovenet.com,
Ever since I browsed my way thru d maze of social media
On d Internet, going from one website to anoda, from one blog space to anoda,
Looking for true love dat is viral, virtual and vicissitudinal
And found u at d precipice of time and space
My e-luv for yu has known no bounds!
Even though I only get to see yur dps and PMs on FB
And serenade on yur bb pings n pangs
I must say yu have satisfied my emotional drought in more ways
Than badoo, twoo, naijapals n sun girls can ever dream to,combined!
And though we may never touch each other physically or kiss in real life
I know from my heart dat what we have will last forever and ever!
So, I end this love note with this thought in mind which I share with u
That I will always be right here at the end of my keyboard waiting for your
E-luv as long as the Internet lasts!

With all my digital love,
Your digital lover...Me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! u must be a very good lover Victor! Its Nice

    ReplyDelete