Saturday 22 June 2013

10 REASONS I LOVE GENEVIEVE! (LIMITED VERSION)

I never thought I will be writing this song today, but after over 70 requests from some good folks who think that there is an arch rivalry or something going on between Omosexy and Genevieve, Nigeria's two biggest divas in Nollywood, am on this road again to let the world know 10 reasons why I love Genevieve Nnaji! So here we go;
1. She is still single at 30+....meaning if we get to meet and she likes me as I love her, we may be sending out invitation cards soon!
2. She is Nigeria's most popular female actor! (or is it actress....see www.AllAfrica.com, if in doubt)
3. She is Nollywood's richest female actor!( Abeg, refer to www.AllAfrica.com again! Thank you!
4. She had Chimebuka when she like 18?! and she hasn't visited the labour since after then.
5. She has made 67 A+ rated movies from 1998 (most wanted) to 2011 (Sacred lies) in the course of her acting career.
6. She has a MFR suffix appended to her name! (No, not Masters in Film Rehearsals, stupid! Goggle up the meaning, please.)
7. She is the apple of D' banj's eyes, and since whatever the Koko Master loves, I love (except the break up of Mo' Hits and his non performance as host in a Presidential pre-election chit chat back in 2011), therefore she must have class and style, no doubt.
8. She is caring and connected to her roots! She just moved her aged parents again from down down Lagos to some big up housing somewhere in Lekki peninsula where the nouveau riche call their playground!
9. She has combined perfectly her numerous roles as an actor (abi na actress), singer, movie director, model, mother and money making machine so well that she has never featured on the scandal radar beamed at Nollywood.
10. She is most definitely going to be my biggest fan on this blog once she feels my love for her. Please anyone who knows Genevieve Nnaji should tell her to visit www.etumekama.blogspot.com

So there! If there is anything I may have omitted about this gorgeous screen goddess, kindly revert to My Oga at The Top at ww................. Datsall!

No comments:

Post a Comment