Monday 24 June 2013

LADIES LOVE COOL JIM IYKE (LL COOL J)

Believe me when I say that am the last man on earth to be a fan of Nollywood, and I mean that. Not that I don't appreciate what the multi million dollars film industry has contributed to my country's GDP! But I guess their stunts don't go down with me , having been weaned on western movies which had story lines that engaged the intellect. As my people say: a child whose early meals were cerelac and cornflakes can' t get accustomed to 'fufu' and 'amala' when he is older!
However, if there is one dude that makes me spare a couple of minutes to watch those drama on Africa Magic, it's got to be Jim iyke a.k.a original bad boy (OBB) of Naija movies!
It was Jim that got me to watch a whole Naija film (one dollar) from start to finish where he acted the part of an American returnee high on drugs or stuff. Crazy dude, I swear!
Yeah, and the ladies love him, for real!
Think am lying? Then you better inbox me to give you the authentic list of all the hotties who have had a tango or two with this Gabon born, Anambra playboy!
It is always a wonder why ladies get attracted to guys like 'cool' J, even with all the obvious features that support the fact his type are the ones that mummy warned to steer clear of  because they 'kiss the girls and make them cry'!
Jimmies (plural of Jimmy) dont only kiss their girls but stories I have heard say that in between they swindle some of them in business deals, pose around town with their partners expensive cars, use the sexy and classy ones  to improve the ratings of their reality shows and even fake break ups for effect!
But here is the best part; Jimmies know for sure that no matter how far they push their rascality in relationships, they can't be dispensed with. Which girl will want to lose a Jim who brings as much drama to the table as her? No way! Not when there are thousand and one hot legs dying to replace her sorry ass!
So, here is a toast to all the cool Js representing the men's constituency at Romance Villa.  May you guys never run out of Nadirs to warm your bed and keep your bad boy reputation rock solid!

No comments:

Post a Comment