Thursday 20 June 2013

BETWEEN ANGELA MERKEL AND BEYONCE

In my consideration for who I might end up with for life , I seem to be attracted to two types of women. Let me introduce my kind of women, who I may say exist in two extreme parts of the feminine continuum: the Angela Merkels and the Beyonces!
A brief description should help out!
Angela Merkel: German chancellor, PhD holder in Physics ( I know a Nigerian head of state who is a PhD holder, politician, well connected(she is Obama's buddie o, please refer to G8 summit things),in her sixties ,prudent and hardworking(see the German economy if in doubt)!
Angela Merkels kind of women have seen it all and are in the relationship business usually for the long haul; they are intelligent, know their limits when it comes to make-ups and attaching cosmetic (a.k.a silicon) breasts to entice or keep their men in place. They are more like, 'what you see is what you get, so don't fret'!
Beyonce: singer, dancer, actor, feminist(a la girls run the world), 26th most influential celebrity in Forbes 2012 '100 most influential celebs in the world',in her early thirties, mother and Jay Z's missus!
Beyonces of these world are those who thing they run the world, or better still, that the world runs for them. They are always young, sweet looking, vain (what do you think vanity fair is for, stupid?), head turning, dramatic (O! I bought my boo a beach at the Bahamas for his birthday!) and false in a thousand places. (Ooops! There goes my false scandivanian eyelashes!)
Don't get me wrong, I like them both, one for the fact that my kids will grow up becoming A+ students who will come out of school, become ambassadors or even presidents and make daddy proud, and the other for the fact that I will make front page news for all the wrong reasons,have more of her type cueing up to have a go at me at any instance our love boat starts heading south which will make me proud as well!
But having said all this, I believe there is one major consideration that will ultimately help me make up my mind. Statistics!
Yes! Because after all is said and done, I guess the lady whose 36-24-36 turns me on the most gets to keep the ring.....and our joint account cheque book!

No comments:

Post a Comment