Friday 21 June 2013

A TRIBUTE TO TUPAC SHAKUR ( 1971-1996)

I guess this coming 6 days later than it should but I know my homie TUPAC Amaru SHAKUR (RIP) would still the love from above (am sure there is a heaven for a G)!
Born 16 June, 1971, TUPAC would have been 42 years of age this month but my nigger had to die after being shot severally on 13 September, 1996.
With over 75 million albums sold worldwide as at 2010, it is no doubt that the 'shining serpent' is a rap legend, even in death.
With gangster lyrics like 'Dear Mama', 'Strictly for my niggaz', 'Keep your head up','All eyes on me' and 'Me against the world' still kicking some deep O.G sh*t (forgive the pun) in my head that make me reminisce about my youthful days, I can't help saying I miss you, my nigger!
Wherever you are Mr. Makaveli, I hope you holding things down and representing like I know you 'is'!
Mourn you till I join you, big brother, in the heaven made for true gangsters with attitude!

1 comment:

  1. That dude was my home, for real..... miss yu 2pac

    ReplyDelete