Thursday 13 June 2013

THE FIRST DAY OF MY NEW LIFE

Woke up around 2a.m and haven't gone to sleep yet. The time is 5.03am and as I write this blog I realize a new world has opened up to me. I've got my iPad. I've got my home, crib, lounge, pad....call it what you want to. I've got a million experiences, issues, crazy thoughts I want to share with the world, or at least peeps in my world. I've got a boring bank job I look forward to leaving very soon. And guess what? I just got a blogspot where I can let everything out and be who I really am.
It is a brand new day and am glad that the next chapter of my forever has been handed to me.
Thank you, Providence! Thank you, dear reader,follower, those who will make it their routine to stop by my blogspot to contribute, critique and even ignore my articles. I appreciate you in advance.
Welcome to The Bachelor's Pad!

No comments:

Post a Comment