Friday 14 June 2013

A forgotten ear ring, g-string pantie and a pair of wedges!

I don't clean my house every weekend! Not that I need to, though but I sometimes try to silence a guilty conscience most Saturdays when I grab a book to read or go out for a swim instead of going through the motion of sweeping, scrubbing and dusting my pad.
Well, last Saturday I decided to do the clean up and gosh! what did I stumble on? First, an ear ring on my TV stand just beside my remote. Debbie's? Kate's? Mercy's? Whose was it? And for how long had it laid there?
Taking the clean up exercise a little further, I had packed my dirty clothes to the bin and as I tried to separate the colored ones from the white ones and underwears, behold a variegated colored g-string fell out from the bundle? Goodness gracious! This certainly is Monica's! And she was here about a month ago.
Not trying to let the findings to distract or haunt me I had moved on to my shoe rack to arrange my footwears. There, in the midst of the several pairs lying sprawled around the rack was a girl's pair of wedges? No doubt this was Aggie's. How on earth can a person forget something as obvious as that?
Really scared to stumble on another 'plant' within my territory, I called off the clean up exercise with a puzzle on my mind: how comes a girl forgets such incriminating things in her man's house unless it is to ward off competition?

1 comment: